Seek your fortune and leave your mark on the map in the UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection. Uncover the thrilling cinematic storytelling and the largest blockbuster action set pieces in the UNCHARTED franchise, packed with all the wit, cunning, and over the top moments of the beloved thieves – Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer.
In an experience delivered by award winning developer Naughty Dog, the UNCHARTEDTM: Legacy of Thieves Collection includes the two critically-acclaimed, globe-trotting single player adventures from UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End and UNCHARTED™: The Lost Legacy. Each story is filled with laughs, drama, high octane combat, and a sense of wonder – remastered to be even more immersive.
Live the adventure like never before with the features and incredible speed of the PlayStation®5 console. The award-winning fidelity and detail from the developers at Naughty Dog is made even more stunning with improved visuals and framerate. Feel the blockbuster action of the UNCHARTED franchise with the DualSense™ wireless controller’s haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.
UNCHARTED™ 4: A THIEF’S END
Winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards.
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. Fate comes calling when Sam, Drake’s presumed dead brother, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. Drake’s greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests of Madagascar – leading to a journey around the globe through jungle isles, far-flung cities, and snow capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
- A globe-trotting adventure with the largest and most detailed environments in the UNCHARTED franchise
- A more personal story for Nathan Drake, raising the stakes for the award-winning storytelling of Naughty Dog.
- Fluid combat and traversal with the use of the grapple hook creates even more dynamic and thrilling action set pieces.
UNCHARTED™ : THE LOST LEGACY
In order to recover an ancient artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless warmonger, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross and venture to India’s Western Ghats to locate the Golden Tusk of Ganesh. In Chloe’s greatest journey yet, she must confront her past and decide what she’s willing to sacrifice to forge her own legacy.
- An all-new setting for adventure in the south western coast of the Indian peninsula, featuring an exotic mix of urban, jungle, and ancient ruins environments.
- The action-packed set pieces and captivating narrative that fans have come to expect from Naughty Dog and the UNCHARTED series.
- Builds on the acclaimed UNCHARTED franchise gameplay with updated systems and refinements, including cinematic combat, exploration, and traversal of jaw-dropping environments, complex puzzles and more.
UNMISSABLE PLAYSTATION®5 CONSOLE FEATURES:
- DualSense™ Wireless Controller Features - Feel the action unfold with the DualSense™ wireless controller's haptic feedback through punches, vaults, and vehicular traversal. Experience the tension in rope swings via dynamic adaptive triggers.
- Fast Loading - Jump back into the adventure quickly with the PS5TM console’s Ultra-High Speed SSD and near-instant load times.
- 3D Audio - Hear the world of UNCHARTEDTM: Legacy of Thieves Collection come to life around you with 3D Audio.1
- Fidelity Mode - Play in a super sharp native 4K resolution with a 30fps target framerate.2
- Performance Mode - Play with a smooth 60fps target framerate.
- o 4K-TV players will experience a 4K resolution upscaled from a 1440p base resolution.
- o 1080p HD-TV players will experience a 1080p resolution supersampled from a 1440p base with improved anti-aliasing.
- Performance+ Mode - Play with a high impact 120fps target framerate 3 and a 1080p resolution.
3D Audio via built-in TV speakers (setup and update to the latest system software required) or analogue/USB stereo headphones.
Requires a 4K compatible TV or display.
Requires a compatible 120hz display.